June 11, 2008

Hello West River!

Hello! My name is Erin McCarrick and I am very excited to be serving as Stephanie’s Deputy Campaign Manager and West River Director. West River is full of strong, independent voices and I’m excited to help lead the charge to re-elect South Dakota’s independent voice to Congress. Many of you may remember me from Stephanie’s 2004 campaign. I made some great friends, met many amazing volunteers, and worked hard to elect a great Representative to the U.S. Congress.

I have also had the opportunity to work in Stephanie’s Congressional office in Rapid City in 2006 and 2007. There, I had the privilege to serve South Dakota’s veteran, military, Native American, and business communities, to name a few. As one of Stephanie’s representatives on the ground, I’m very aware of the concerns that face West River constituents. That’s why I’m working hard this year to re-elect Stephanie. She knows South Dakota’s concerns and interests and she’s the best candidate to represent our state in Washington.

Stephanie’s office is now open in Rapid City so please be sure to stop in and say hi. We are located near the corner of West Main Street and Mt. View Road in the old Picasso’s Pizza Barn. It will be a busy time from now until November. The Rapid City office will be involved in community events, parades, celebrations, and of course listening to the concerns of the voters all over West River.

It’s an exciting year and an exciting time to get involved, so stop in to volunteer, help organize, register to vote, or learn more about what Stephanie is doing for you.

I look forward to seeing you!

No comments: